Since 1983 Gold Casters Jewelry has been Water Street District’s home-town jeweler for anything from new and estate pieces to replacing watch batteries.
Pedego electric bikes combine style and function to open up cycling to anyone who might otherwise not be getting the benefits from bike riding.
The name of the business says it all: Keep It Simple. That’s the philosophy by which store owners Loretta Pelligra and J.C. Wash operate their home furnishings store.
Spurlock’s Gun Shop has been serving Henderson residents and beyond for more than 11 years.
To view or buy great art or discuss the latest trends in art and art culture, visit the City Lights Art Gallery, located in the heart of Water Street District.
- Allstate Insurance Conner Family & Assoc
- Chef Flemming’s Bakeshop
- Downtown Sewing Machine Company
- Farmers Insurance/Bonnie Grant Agency
- Henderson Valley Realty
- Keep It Simple
- Kool Deals
- Nevada Health Centers
- RBM Services
- REM Business Consulting, LLC
- Uehara Financial Group
- Sunset Pizzeria
- Training Relief
- American Assoc for Lean Six Sigma Cert.
- Coo Coo’s Cafe
- City of Henderson Redevelopment Agency
- Duaine’s Automotive
- Emerald Island Casino
- Henderson Business Resource Center
- Mikel’s Photography
- REM Business
- Professional Design Associates, Inc.
- Sports Collectables Plus
- Tate Snyder
- The Muffler Shop
- Werner Family Taxidermy