The Henderson Chamber of Commerce Foundation is a non-profit corporation organized to manage and distribute funds and resources to further the development of the community through activities that are exclusively charitable, scientific, or educational.
Water Street District is a place where Main Street USA meets progressive, dynamic thinking so it’s only natural that the Henderson Business Resource Center would be located here.
Debra March is a Nevada resident for more than 40 years.
The Redevelopment Agency has been working avidly to create a refined vision for the Water Street District.
A new website will help residents, business owners and visitors find resources in Water Street District and the surrounding Boulder Highway area.
- Allstate Insurance Conner Family & Assoc
- Chef Flemming’s Bakeshop
- Downtown Sewing Machine Company
- Farmers Insurance/Bonnie Grant Agency
- Henderson Valley Realty
- Keep It Simple
- Kool Deals
- Nevada Health Centers
- RBM Services
- REM Business Consulting, LLC
- Uehara Financial Group
- Sunset Pizzeria
- Training Relief
- American Assoc for Lean Six Sigma Cert.
- Coo Coo’s Cafe
- City of Henderson Redevelopment Agency
- Duaine’s Automotive
- Emerald Island Casino
- Henderson Business Resource Center
- Mikel’s Photography
- REM Business
- Professional Design Associates, Inc.
- Sports Collectables Plus
- Tate Snyder
- The Muffler Shop
- Werner Family Taxidermy