About Henderson Chamber of Commerce
The Henderson Chamber of Commerce (HCC) is a nonprofit, professional organization committed to promoting and supporting member businesses. Being large enough to be relevant yet small enough to make a difference in each of our members’ businesses, the HCC is constantly providing new and innovative programs and services. We offer monthly events for networking and business development as well as marketing opportunities and government advocacy. For more information on joining the HCC or to see all of the benefits our members enjoy, visit hendersonchamber.com. Or feel free to contact Lisa Chao, Membership Director at 702.565.8951 or by email.
Benefits Our New Members Get Immediately After Joining…
- A “Best In Class” online directory profile page that allows you to list details about your company, services and products. You can also link all of your social media pages, upload company videos, and post special offers or discounts. Proven to boost your SEO ranking.
- A “Welcome” message on our Facebook page with a short company description and a link to your company website which can be seen by our thousands of Facebook followers.
- Listed as a new member in 4 issues of our weekly HCC e-newsletter with a link to your HCC directory profile page or website. The newsletter goes out to more than 2,500 contacts and is also posted to all of our social media pages.
- “Warm introductions” to other HCC members that you would like to meet.
- Free business advice and one-on-one business consultations from our industry experts. Topics include: legal, human resources, financial, marketing and technology.
- Recognition as a new member at a networking event.
- A Chamber Ambassador who ensures you are maximizing your chamber benefits, resources, services and tools in order to help grow your business.
- A Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for your company (if requested) with invitations sent to our Board of Directors as well as to the City of Henderson Mayor and Council Members.